Friday, July 4, 2014

July 4th



I'd be JuLYING if I said I didn't like dressing up for the 4th. Ha! Anyways...It is Independence Day, and I'm just in my new apartment listening to people go nuts with patriotism. I'm not too patriotic myself, but it's fun to see people get into it and dress up in red, white and blue. I can see why a lot of countries chose those colors, because they look BOMB together. This outfit I made myself from a skirt that just reached my shins. I absolutely love it, and the top is so great I decided to post 3, count it, 3 different July 4th outfits using this top!

My hair is an absolute mess right now, but you can see that I dyed it a good bit darker than what it was when I posted a month ago. I LOVE it. The darker color brings out my features better, and I am all for that. SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED since I last posted holy moly. Ok so quick re-cap: I have a new place which I HAVE to show you once I get it set up better, I am single and I get to have my kitties back! All such great news. Oh and my classes are over, and I have so much time now!!! Ok enough of that here's outfit #2! How great are these glasses by the way?


Now ladies and gents, outfit #3! Which one is your favorite? I love the matching crop top and skirt, but I do also love these high waisted white shorts. 


I hope you have a lovely 4th. I may go get some stuff to make cupcakes and just hang out at the pool. Nashville always has a wonderful fireworks show (APA voted it #2 must-see fireworks show) so I may go check that out later.

Till next time!
Jess




3 comments:

  1. Jessica! Oh, my! So good to see you again. In pretty clothes and cute poses.

    Best wishes for a happy birthday on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're great! love all these outfits. i'm not big on red for myself but i did thematically dress with "pink, white, and blue" and it was a blast. i definitely enjoyed seeing all my friends in matching outfits-- it was an adorable day.

    i'm excited for all the changes you've got happening-- party on, wayne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable polka-dot two-piece, so sweet and love the vintage feel!

    http://layersofchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...