Sunday, June 16, 2013

Cullman, Alabama Trip #3


I visited my wonderful mister over the weekend and we walked around the lake again at sunset. The weather was perfect, and the flowers were just gorgeous. This was after we had a great day thrifting, and I found that 1980's romper with adorable anchor buttons, and Allen found that plaid shirt that felt like it had never been worn, ALL FOR A DOLLA FIDDY! Well not the two combined. My romper was $3 or sumfin like that.


 I had to get a picture of my tootsies, because I actually took the time to make them cool and artsy fartsy like other bloggers. I just couldn't get over them and how they matched my shoes, but if you look closely you'll see all of the poop. The ducks and geese were adorable, but there were poop land mines everywhere. The ducks in that picture were just a talking to each other. I wonder what they were saying. Probably something like, "That's a well dressed couple, I bet they got their clothes for really cheap at a thrift store." Thanks ducks, we did.


 I was really proud of how all of these photos turned out. I think I'm still improving a bit and better learning my camera. This makes me very happy as sometimes I can feel like I'm at a standstill. It also helped that I had my mister man around to keep me in a good mood and to inspire wonderful pictures :P. Anyways enough about that. I think y'all already know how much I adore him. Though I'll just say he's so handsome and sweet and funny and supportive and talented...ok now I'm done.


It was so stinkin hot during the day. It said it was only 90, but it was SO humid and there really was no wind. I thought we were both going to melt when we ended up playing put put. Oh yeah the point of complaining about how hot it was was to say that I'm glad we went to the lake at sundown, because it was very much cooler, and I didn't have sweaty boobs. Let me tell you...actually I don't need to tell you, because most of the people who read my blog identify as women, and they know what a burden sweaty boobs are. Ugh. Sucks, amiright? Someone needs to invent little fans/vents in bras. 


 Well my photo dump is at its end. I hope you enjoyed them. My little heart is jumping for joy, because I am going to get my new Macbook Pro Retina that my Papa bought me tomorrow, and THEN I get to visit Camp Mcdowell this coming Saturday where Allen counsels. How lucky am I? Of course I'll blog about it. I should just change the title of this blog to "I get to see this hot, wonderful guy named Allen and here's where I gush about it." 

Till next time,

Jess

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures: your photography is superb. And who knew a guy could be that interesting to look at?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos, and that romper is N-U-T-S, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could not be any more adorable! You and your fella are precious. Love how your outfits coordinated. I can also dig that you both enjoy the thrift. You're getting so great at photography.Love all the angles you shoot from. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your photos and outfit!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are so cute together!! Ducks are cute but GROSS. When its crazy hot (well not here in the bay but when I lived in the vally when we would go 2 weeks where the low didnt get below 90..uuugghhhhh) It sounds weird and old lady but goldbond in the morning under the bra line helps with some of the moisture... and smells minty :3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...