Friday, March 1, 2013

Hourly


Sweater-F21/thrift
Dress-TJMAXX
Leggings-F21
Boots-Target
Belt-Thrift

If you've wondered where I've been, I've had one hell of a 2 weeks. I have gone through 2 deaths, a wreck, a breakup and threatening a restraining order against a bully of a girl. Goodbye February, March be good to me. This weather has also had me so far down in the dumps that I've screamed at the wind- haha I seriously yelled at the wind. I looked at photos from last year, and it was definitely a lot warmer. It's been flurrying all day, and I just want to be able to not be shivering 24/7. I've also been making warmer weather clothes, and I can't wait to wear them. I'm desperately hanging on until Spring Break comes along in a week, and I'll be flown back down to SC where it will be warmer, and I'll be in the therapeutic company of my family. I hope everyone else is enjoying themselves and in better spirits than I. I did find this silly mug that I am gifting to my friend Allen who enjoys mugs that make no sense. His other mugs read, "World's best Grandma" and "I'm a ballroom dancer and I need a drink!" Other good news is everything seems to be calming down, and I've made a lot of new friends that I really enjoy spending time with. I hope to post tomorrow with more good news and a better mood.

Till next time,

Jess

6 comments:

  1. So sorry, Jess, to hear life's been hard for you. I hope it eases back into comfortable.

    We've missed you. These pictures are nice. I've never tried a facial mask and now you've made me want to. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your words of encouragement =]. THey do help.

      You should definitely try it! I love how smooth and clean my face feels afterwords. It's from Target if you are wondering!

      Delete
  2. Hey Gurl! I'm so sorry to hear you've had a rough few weeks, honestly. You're a tough, strong woman, keep it up! Sending you a smile because I know sometimes after all that crap even a little sparkle in the dust is nice : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and ps- that's the exact same scent I bought at VS, good choice! Hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh sweet lady I am so sorry, I hope March brings you only good things. Sending you lots of good vibes xxx

    http://enidtwiglet.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My poor dear, what a time you've been through. I was wondering where you were. Sending big hugs :) These photos are beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...