Friday, February 1, 2013

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!



 Today went very well. I woke up to a nice thin blanket of snow on my way to my musicianship for engineers class, and I piled on as many layers as I could. When I got back home I played piano for 2 hours. That's my favorite part about that particular class, it inspires me to play more, and I've also been inspired to start writing music again. I don't know what it is about this time being back in Tennessee, but I can't shake these homesick woes. I guess it is similar to when I came to Tennessee last year after my summer in South Carolina. I'll be fine though, and I know it will pass. It could be the grey, wet weather too. I tend to be happier in warmer months. Oh! There's something else I had to say. I have this goal in mind which is getting me excited. Patrick's birthday is March 17th, and he's talked about how he's wanted to pet the tigers at the T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation Station in Myrtle Beach, SC. Thing is, the V.I.P. tour where you can hold tigers is $180 a person with this coupon I have. I think for pictures it's an extra $100 (which isn't crucial, but it'd be nice) plus gas money to get there. My goal is to raise the money so I can take him there for his birthday. I really want to make this happen, because, let's face it, I want to hold some tigers too. If I can't do it by his birthday then it will just have to be a late birthday gift. Well I'm off to watch some toons and eat dinner. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend =].

Till next time,

Jess

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for your lovely comment, I had had a super long day yesterday and your words made me smile x I occasionally read comment replies but sometimes I forget! Tiger cuddles sound amazing good luck with the savings.
    Oh on the movie topic, I quite enjoyed Jane Eyre the movie, not as much as the book, but I thought the bleakness of the landscape was done really well. We should start a book club! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get those little lacy short things? I keep looking for some for summer and I can't find any! Your layers look cozy and sweet. Tiger petting sounds like something I would be afraid of, but so want to do at the same time. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...