Thursday, December 27, 2012

What I've Been Up To

I've been busy with Christmassy things, and I haven't taken the time to post. The day before Christmas Eve I helped Patrick's family set up their tree and lights, and then on Christmas day I saw Les Miserables. The movie was great! I cried the entire time. Russell Crowe left me disappointed, but it didn't ruin the movie for me. I definitely recommend that everyone see it though. As far as gifts go, this year was one of my favorites. I got an upgrade on my camera, a sewing machine (eeeee!!!), a super duper, I don't deserve this nice of tripod, my dad got me this cute mannequin-esque decoration and some clothes. I've been trying to figure out this new hunk of a camera I got, it's definitely smarter than I am. I hope I will get better quickly and figure out the darn focus and numerous buttons. I hope everyone else got nice things and enjoyed their Christmas =].

I got Mom an antique sewing machine from Patrick's Dad. Tiger had to check it out first though.

Mom got me these really cool slippers with faux fur on the insides. She also gave me the most comfortable fuzzy jacket I've ever felt in my entire life. I wore them both yesterday, and was so unbelievably content and warm.

 Aaaaaaaand Patty has been playing lots of Call of Duty and Halo 4.

I got Patrick this Clemson jersey he wanted and a Nerf gun. He got me The Romeo and Juliet DVD that La Scala ballet did and I cried like a baby. He also got me a MouseRat t-shirt (it's a fake band that the character Andy is in off of my favorite tv show:Parks and Recreation). Sorry my outfit posts have been put on hold, and this post just ended up a random compilation of photos I was taking while figuring out my new camera, but I will be back with regular outfit posts shortly. I hope everyone has been wonderful =].

Till next time,

Jess

2 comments:

  1. Cute animals! Sounds like a great holiday! Happy New Year!

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!! :D Glad your enjoying your time off!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...