Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Q's and A's

Source for top photos/Source for bottom
Today and I'm doing a Halloween Q and A from Gentri Lee's blog! I'm so stoked!

1. Do you believe in ghosts?
I guess I do. I don't want to go finding them though. They do their thing, I'll do mine.

2. Do you prefer the cute or the scary Halloween?

Oh scary definitely! Cute is for the babies dressed up in pea pods and plush pumpkins (Which I also absolutely adore).

3. How old were you when you stopped trick or treating?

Um, I'm not sure I have stopped! I don't go around neighborhoods, but I get involved in some kind of candy give away somewhere on Halloween. I'm getting some candy people.

4. Do you have any fun Halloween traditions?

Only just watching scary movies all night and freaking myself out sometimes to the point of sleeping with the lights on, haha!
5. Share a scary local urban legend.
Well I don't know of any here in Murfreesboro, but there were TONS in South Carolina. The urban legend closest to me was the ghost who haunted Town Theatre of Columbia, the oldest working theatre in the country. I can't remember her name, but she's said to be up in the dressing rooms and will steal your things! Come to think of it, it was probably something someone made up so they could get away with stealing our things.
6. Would you rather be haunted or haunting?
Well I think it would be fun to be able to haunt for a day. I sort of did once. I went to my cousins house when she was away and opened all the cabinets and put all the picture frames down and turned everything upside down. She was super freaked out! As a revenge she got a bunch of friends to put hundreds of balloons in my car and then thousands of post-it notes covering the windows, and finished it off with a whole roll of saran wrap.

Please don't haunt me.
7. What's your favorite Halloween character/ creature? (dracula, witch, ghost, etc)
Witches! Most definitely witches. I love their costumes and nails and jewelry and spells. That and growing up with Harry Potter, how could I not love witches and wizards?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...