Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sunset Soon Forgotten

  
 Do you have that one song that makes you really happy? This song makes me happy and nostalgic which is perfect since I'm visiting home Wednesday through Sunday for my daddy's birthday. I'm also really excited to see Patrick and my kitties. 
The weather today was PERFECT. The high was in the lower 70's and it's supposed to get down to 45 degrees tonight. Fall is coming!!! I can't wait for the leaves to change and to wear sweaters and tights. I found these pictures to help get me in the mood for fall (not that I needed any help).
I wish I had sources for these, but they are all from we heart it. If you know the source please tell me!
 I felt really happy in today's outfit as well. The skirt is thrifted, and I have to say I was proud of myself for getting it, because I would have NEVER gotten something like this before and realized that I could make it work for me. I love the pattern and the colors. I just felt really good today, and it was freeing feeling the wind rush through my hair and skirt as I rode my bike to class. You know those days where you're extra confident and carefree...yeah that was today for me. It could just be the fact that I'm getting to go home for a bit-That always rejuvenates me.
Leotard: Hand me down from dance teacher
Belt: Vintage
Skirt: Vintage-Outreach Thrift Store
Hat: F21
Shoes (not pictures): Wanted mustard ballet flats

I hope everyone had a wonderful Tuesday. I'm going to go and buy everything pumpkin scented from the store. If you have any favorite artists you should let me know, I LOVE finding new music to listen to. 

Till next time,
Jess






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...