Monday, September 24, 2012

Go Speed Racer, Go!

I'm back from South Carolina today, and I have to be honest, it was lonely waking up in my apartment. I'm getting better though (I only cried twice on the way back to TN! Progress!). It was a wonderful trip, and I'm glad I got to see everyone. The trip was full of Patrick and pancakes, so it was the best trip. The only thing that was disappointing is how I was expecting to do what my dad wanted to do for his birthday, so I just lounged on the couch waiting for them to tell me they'd be cooking out or going to a restaurant or inviting people over. Weeeeell none of that happened, and I ended up not doing anything special for him, and I feel awful about it. I hope he still had a good birthday. 

The drive back was much easier than the drive down since I didn't hit Atlanta's rush hour. People, if you have to go through Atlanta, absolutely do NOT go between the hours of 4pm and 7pm...don't do it. I sat in stop and go traffic for an hour when it usually takes me at the most 10 minutes to pass through. Next time I'm going to bring a dummy to put in the passenger seat so I can use the carpool lane (Just kidding...sort of). Also, I got pulled over for speeding...oops. I've never gotten a speeding ticket before, and luckily the cop was nice enough to just let me off with a warning. He said, "Did you not see us?" and I said, "Nope, or else I would've slowed down!" I'm not positive, but that comment might have gotten me out of the ticket. That or my practiced puppy dog eyes. 

Today I just randomly took pictures with my phone. I love this outfit, and it's probably my favorite. I think it's just very "me." I'm also pretty proud of how good the camera on my phone is in natural light (Go Samsung!) It kinda sucks in artificial light like the bathroom (Boo Samsung!). Sorry for the sporadic writing and terrible grammar-I'm pooped! 


 I hope you had a good Monday. I'm going to go watch Adventure Time and sleep for 10 years.
Till next time,
Jess









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...