Friday, September 28, 2012

Botanical Gardens at Asheville

 A couple of months ago my family and I went on a trip to the Botanical Gardens in Asheville, NC. I am a huge fan of Asheville, NC, because that's where one of my favorite places in the world is: The Biltmore House. I'm going to try and get some tickets to go with Patrick in December when all the Christmas decorations are up! Ok sorry, back to the topic at hand. It was about a million degrees Kelvin in Asheville and it had just rained making it so humid you had to swim through the air, but boy was it gorgeous. I even got to see a little bun bun who thought he was camouflaged from us.
Haha, here's my dad and my sister Brittany goofing off.
They had a trout farm and you could feed the fish, but it was sad looking at their failed attempts of escape.
"If I stand really still they won't see me."

If you look really close you can see the Granddaddy Long Leg spider. I've grown up playing with those. They are the most venomous spiders, but they can't bite you, because their mouths are too tiny. Cute, yet terrifying.
Oooo I want another bird so badly! They are all so darling.
This is right when my tummy started hurting, I'm guessing from the heat, so I decided to head back to the car.
I have no earthly idea what this plant is called, but it looked like a shower head and I was expecting water to come shooting out any second.

If you're ever in Asheville I definitely recommend stopping by and giving it a look (Unless it's a million degrees Kelvin...just make a rain check).
I'm going to go sleep for a few more hours since I stayed up all night studying for a test I'm pretty sure I aced.

Till next time,

Jess









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...